Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cuteness.



The Cutest, Happiest Picture

I am an amateur photographer. My Nikon D40 and I still have yet to become the best of friends. I try hard to come up with really good photos of my items but sometimes, it just doesn't work out - so frustrating. That being said, whenever I come across REALLY good photography, I just drool! So jealous. Yesterday, one of my good customers really came through for me. She sent me a link to a picture of her girls wearing my Happy Flower Headbands and I just about died! The pics are so cool! They were taken my Blue Lily Photography and they have the most beautiful pictures on their archives. Please check out their site.


The Cutest Workshop


My blogger friend Julie posted a link to this awesome studio. I nearly died - again!!! If my workspace was even half as cool as that, I can only imagine all the cute stuff that would come out of it. Oh how I wish...I was that organized. That creative. That cool. Sigh. Oh and by the way, Jenny B, the blog's author, is THAT cool. Just check out her blog and see for yourself.

The cutest, girliest things EVER!

If you have a girl, you would understand. My husband will hate me for about 10 seconds. These are some of the things that I got our girls and some coming in the mail soon. Oh well, he is guaranteed to forget how mad he is from all this cuteness. Also, more cute stuff is coming to my shop soon. Stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment