Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Almost Famous.

The Osborne Hill Spring Boutique yesterday was great. Not phenomenal - but great. There was a decent crowd and my table did alright. I had my good friend Shirley help me with selling (she puts her MBA to good use by organizing and tracking my sales and special orders!). My friend Dorit stopped by with some cookies and iced coffee (she is such a godsend!). With so many talented crafters all around me, how can I resist browsing? Some of my finds were 1) a bag of organic peanut butter dog biscuits for my pup (her 7th birthday was April 1st) 2) white chocolate dipped homemade biscotti with cranberries (okay - this bag lasted for about 5 minutes) 3) a box of homemade cupcakes for my kids.

But best of all, I had some really great customers. Four of them knew my name from a children's boutique that I supply to in that town. An eight year old kid said, "Look mommy - it's Skylar's Candy Clips! From that store!". Wow. I am so flattered. So happy that they LIKE my stuff. Here are some pics from Osborne Hill:

Happy bucket of hair clips


Some random Happy Flower Headbands


Felt Covered goodies


Special Order Shadow Boxes and my flyers


My friend Shirley manning the table

No comments:

Post a Comment