Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4.


Deacon 2009 school picture

Dear Deacon,

I can't believe how 4 years flew by so quickly.
Poof. In the blink of an eye, here you are.
4 years old. Where has the time gone?
All of a sudden, my little baby boy is all grown up.
I still remember when you were born.
2 weeks early but so ready to take on the world!


Deacon James Mascarinas
December 23, 2005
7 pounds, 15.5 ounces
20 inches long


Here is big sister Skylar meeting you for the first time.
You were her biggest Christmas present yet!


One month old. And loving your bear chair. You love it still.


Your 1st birthday party.


18 months old. Mommy's belly says it all.
You are about to become a big brother.


20 months old. People say that you are starting to look like daddy.


June 2007 - your first summer at Martha's Vineyard.


November 8, 2007.
22 months old and a proud big brother to baby sister Peyton


2 years old and loving the snow. You learned to ski that year.


3 1/2 years old. I just love that big, mischievous smile.


You love to goof around with your sisters.

My little guy. My little mister.
You will always be my baby boy.
Both a little and a big brother - you don't have it easy being in
the middle with two sisters.
But you handle it with such finesse.
You are such a good sport.
May you stay this way always.
Your smile always brightens my day.
I love you more than words can say.

Happy Birthday, Deacon.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment