Friday, May 28, 2010

Featured in Viva La Moda!


A few weeks ago, Ainhoa from Viva La Moda contacted me about using my Itty Bitty Initial Clips for her online magazine. Of course, I said. I can't wait to see it. Now it's here - whoo-hoo!!! Page 68-69 of the magazine and it is item #3 (front and center!). Check it out online. They focus on handmade items and a lot of vintage fashion. So if you like either one or both, you would love browsing their pages. If you want to be part of the mailing list, click here.


Curly Flowers Limited Edition Headbands

These headbands are new on Etsy. Just $12 each. I only have a certain amount so get yours while they last! Ssshhh... one Facebook fan will win their choice of color on Tuesday, June 1st. One lucky fan will be chosen to win something from the shop each month. So become a fan now if you aren't already (just click on the Facebook link on the top right side of the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment