Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet Month of May Part 1

Sorry for the lack of posts. Here are the reasons why:

It all started with a sweet Mother's Day Tea. With muffins and fruit salad prepared by sweet little 4 year old hands:


They made these muffins in class that day!


And decorated the table for the mommies


My little mini-me


So proud!


I know! Adorable, isn't it?


This brought tears to my eyes!


Potted and planted with loving 4 year old hands. Still in bloom in our kitchen!

Then a week later, Skylar had her preschool graduation ceremony:


although we had a little problem participating in the school play...


Peyton loved watching her big sister!

In the meantime, in Deacon's 3's class, there was another play going on:

Where my little monkey was a sea horse...

...and best buddy Andrew was a crab!

Deacon's class had a picnic outside after the festivities:

The Mascarinas clan posing for the camera


My beautiful girls!

Hamming it up!

We had Skylar's end of the year picnic the next day:






This is why there has been a lack of posts lately. Part II is still coming. I will be better on the posts in June. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so precious! Beautiful pictures! Makes me miss the kids even more.

    ReplyDelete