Jennifer with 4 year old Zane
"My name is Jennifer and I'm a stay-at-home mom from Texas. I have two children, Zane (4) and Emma (2) and have been married to my wonderful husband, Shay, for nine years. I specialize in creating unique handstamped jewelry for any occasion. I also enjoy scrapbooking and any other crafts I can get my hands on. I love being creative!"
I am so lucky to have met Jennifer here on my blog. Have I ever mentioned that I've been so fortunate lately to have met such wonderful people here? Jennifer has two adorable children and has a gorgeous hand stamped jewelry shop on Etsy called The Vintage Chain. Just look at these beauties.
"Feeling Lucky" - exactly how I would describe myself now
Don't you just love them all? I do. And I am ever so
jealous happy to announce that Jennifer is generously giving away this beautiful necklace - PERSONALIZED with the winner's choice of initials. Lucky, lucky you!
Here is how you can enter (please leave a different comment for each entry):
1. Visit The Vintage Chain on Etsy and choose a favorite
2. Follow Jennifer's blog, The Vintage Chain
3. Become a follower of my blog (if you already are, please state that in a comment)
4. Grab my pretty button for your blog
5. And for extra credit, who are you planning on giving this beautiful necklace to? And it's totally okay to admit that you want it for yourself!
* if you don't have your email on your blog profile, please include it in one of your comments.
Good luck everybody! The winner will be picked through random.org on
Sunday, October 11, 2009.
Now Jennifer, would it be cheating if I entered my name in my own giveaway?
I am already jealous of the winner - lucky readers!!!
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for all the entries!