Friday, January 29, 2010

Sometimes, you just want to feel sexy.

Stuart Weitzman 50 50 Boots

This is a love story about a pair of boots. I love, love, love these boots. I saw them on a friend and I just had to have them. They are sexy, sexy, sexy. And goodness knows that we all need days to feel exactly that.

So the day I went to the store to pick them up, I dressed myself in black leggings and a long sweater (so I can try them on in an outfit that matches), lugged my cranky 2 year old (who was coming down with an ear infection but didn't know it just yet) and headed out. As I waited while the sales clerk retrieved my boots, I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed a large (noticeably LARGE) yogurt stain on my rear end acquired from breakfast (thanks to my 4 year old son for spilling some on the chair). And I have to say that yogurt goes SO WELL with black. So I slip them on and well, it was love at first sight. I felt glamorous despite the yogurt stain and the now cranky - turned - screaming toddler grasping my sweater saying "Up-py!, Up-py! Up-py!" at the top of her lungs.

So out the door I went with my two precious cargos (screaming toddler included) in tow. And I couldn't be happier.


2 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I have a weakness for shoes and boots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help it - it's hard to pass up anything this awesome!

    ReplyDelete