Sunday, May 9, 2010

A special Mother's Day


This Mother's Day, I received some very special things...


a special pancake breakfast made just for me {with a cup of my favorite coffee}...


a new flower garden...




a special card from a very special little girl...


{inscription inside Skylar's card}
My Mommy

My mommy is the best
My mommy makes the best headbands
My mommy buys the best shoes
My mommy makes the best burritos
My mommy is the best mommy ever!

Love, Skylar


a special card from a very special little boy...
{thank you, Deacon for making me 26 years old!}

And don't forget my very best Mother's Day present of all...


My three very special little monkeys
{Deacon, Peyton, and Skylar in 2008}


the best kids a mommy could ever ask for!
{Peyton, Deacon, and Skylar - taken Mother's Day morning in their jammies}

Thank you for making today and everyday, a special one.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!!!

5 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable kids and precious gifts! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Completely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable! What a sweet Mother's Day you had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww. so sweet. sounds like you had a fab mother's day!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete