Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy, busy at Etsy!

Thanks to all the wonderful people who supported my shop for the Cora Paige project, I've managed to raise over $100 in less than a two week time frame. Thank you, thank you! The money has been donated and as of our coordinator Heather's last email, we etsians have raised over $15,000 for the project! Wow - unbelievable!

My shop has gotten really busy the last few weeks. There is a huge demand on spring items and I've also gotten a few custom orders for easter. I made this headband for fellow etsy seller AutumnLeah. She sent me a picture of her daughter's cardigan that she will be wearing for easter and had me customize a headband to match. Isn't it pretty? I just LOVE doing custom orders! Which makes me want to do a spring giveaway contest. Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment