Saturday, August 8, 2009

Taking inspiration.


Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting new recipes and ideas inpired from these books. Most of the time, I tweak the recipes a tad and when I do, I will provide the new recipe for you (giving the original recipe it's proper credit). I am so excited. I've already done a gift idea tutorial that I can't wait to show you (stay tuned next week for it).

So without further ado, here are my new loves:

A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg. To visit her blog, click here



Baked by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito


Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics by Ina Garten



Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


Ooops... how did Harry Potter end up here? Yes - I am re-reading the book for the next (and gasp - last!) Harry Potter movie. It's been a while since I last read it and to be honest, I've forgotten much of the story line. So whenever I'm not busy catching up on my etsy orders, working on my Fall 2009 collection, blogging, responding to emails, facebooking, running around with my three kids, taking the dog to the park, spending time with my husband, ---- you will find me curled on the couch reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment