Lindsay Hopkins with Mr. C
I was lucky enough to meet Lindsay through my blog. She is mommy to 8 month old Mr. C and she makes these beautiful works of art.
Just take a look at these gorgeous pieces from her Etsy shop, Paint Me a Picture:
This super creative mom also has a generous, giving heart. She saw a post that I made about this little girl named Cici who suffered a choking accident a few months back. Then she made this beautiful owl to donate to Cici's fundraiser - Bids for Cici.
And for you lucky readers, she is also generously giving away your choice of one of these two handpainted canvases.
Scrappy Little Bloom OR Scrappy Sweet Dreams
Scrappy Sweet Dreams 8x 10 canvas
(made out of upcycled scrap paper and old buttons)
Scrappy Little Bloom 8x10 canvas
(made out of upcycled clothing and an old button)
Here is how you can enter (please leave a different comment for each entry):
1. Visit Paint Me a Picture on Etsy and choose a favorite
2. Follow Lindsay's blog, Yellow and Green Make Blue
3. Become a follower of my blog (if you already are, please state that in a comment)
4. Grab my pretty button for your blog
5. And for extra credit, visit Bids for Cici and bid on one of the auctions
* if you don't have your email on your blog profile, please include it in one of your comments.
Good luck everybody! The winner will be picked through random.org
on Sunday, October 4, 2009.
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for all the entries!