'Tis the season for sharing! 'Tis the season for giving! And you, my lucky, lucky readers are in for a real treat! Lindsay from Paint Me A Picture is back with another awesome giveaway! Do you remember Lindsay from her last giveaway? Lindsay is the creator of these wonderful, original, works of art. Take a look at some of her fabulous creations. And if you weren't lucky enough to get your hands on her artwork the last time, here is another chance.
Lovely Lindsay, mommy to Mr. C, created this one of a kind interactive Christmas calendar for your little ones to count down the days to Christmas. Hand painted on an 11 x 14 canvas panel.
And yes - this is THE ITEM THAT SHE IS GIVING AWAY! Can I please hear some holiday cheers? Merry, merry, yeah, yeah!
Here is how you can enter (please leave a different comment for each entry):
1. Visit Paint Me a Picture on Etsy and choose a favorite
3. Become a follower of my blog (if you already are, please state that in a comment)
4. Grab my pretty button for your blog
5. And for extra credit, tell us about a favorite holiday tradition that you do with your family - we all love to be inspired!
* if you don't have your email on your blog profile, please include it in one of your comments.
Good luck everybody! The winner will be picked through random.org
on Sunday, November 22, 2009.
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for all the entries!